Thursday, December 15, 2011

Victorious!

Do you smell that?

It's the scent of VICTORY!!!!!

That's right, ladies and gentlemen! I have succeeded! The impossible has been achieved! VICTORY IS MINE!

Here it is! Right in front of you! Revel in its GLORY!

Bum bum BUUUUUUM!!!!!!!!


Are you amazed? Did you fall out of your seat? Do you KNOW what this IS???

It's clutter!

But not just any clutter. No, this rare and precious clutter comes from a previously forbidden declutter zone. A place where no declutterer has gone before! But I have been, and I HAVE PREVAILED!

Ladies and gentlemen, this clutter came from My Parents' House!

That's right! Today was the day the barriers were broken down!

Today was the day the good fight was won!

Today was the day my mom let me declutter a shelf on her bookcase!!!!

One small step for me, one giant step for my mama!

Love you, mama :D